ramblings from my heart and mind

{On a constant journey with the Lord-striving to glorify him with everything I am-love others the way Christ has and continues to love me-determined to be the best daughter, friend, mentor, and individual I can be}

Monday, November 3, 2008

5K anyone????



So I am starting to train for my first 5K and half marathon! I am going to do the disney princess because it is only girls and guys can't smoke you...(hence the picture) I figured since volleyball is over and I don't want to run inside, then why not train outside...for a 5K. I mean, before I honestly thought, who in their right mind would want to run outside for hours (1/2 marathon) because it will take me hours...lol but really...so I decided (after a friend driving me crazy about it) to try it out. So here goes day 1...OFF day!

ha ha gotta love training schedules! I'll catch you up on the rest of the week...when I'm actually training!

No comments:

Post a Comment