ramblings from my heart and mind

{On a constant journey with the Lord-striving to glorify him with everything I am-love others the way Christ has and continues to love me-determined to be the best daughter, friend, mentor, and individual I can be}

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

{Interesting}

It has been forever and trust me I have a good reason...

When I started seminary first of all my schedule went all crazy and I got ridiculously busy...second, I was not able to sign into my blog because the new school email messed with the email associated with my blog and all sorts of mess happened.

So, tonight as I am sitting here just finished my devo time I decided to figure this out because so much has been going on that I wanted to write again :)

Needless to say, I am excited to be back- we will see how frequently I can get on and actually write because I will become a hermit this coming semester, but Hey! let's test it out...

This is something I wrote and realized the other day- it is more for a friend (really two friends) but why not share it without getting specific-

Because God knows and understands ALL and ALL about 
where you are: in life; in thoughts, etc. we are led to a place
 in Him at times where He literally wants us to just ask
 questions and submit to Him in that way. You are learning about
 patience and submission- He is NOT silent, but He IS listening
 to you patiently with ALL understanding of ALL of your questions. 
He is not ready to answer your cry yet, BUT when He does, 
it will be bold and strong, maybe even loud. You will know and at that 
time your response will be repentance, surrender, and praise to Him.
 Rest in that- you don't NEED to understand it. 
-EGD 1-6-13

Praying and Believing God for BIG things this year

No comments:

Post a Comment