ramblings from my heart and mind

{On a constant journey with the Lord-striving to glorify him with everything I am-love others the way Christ has and continues to love me-determined to be the best daughter, friend, mentor, and individual I can be}

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

{I gotta feelin'}

You know that feeling that you get in your stomach when something big is happening in your life? I can actually say that I have had that feeling all week so far...and it is exhausting! (In a good way) This week bring a lot of change for me- being accepted to Seminary, training once again (finally), registering for classes without an advisor to literally walk me through, buying my textbooks, and so much more.

There is a smile on my face, that is for certain. There is also a pit in my stomach...a pit of uncertainty, of "is this really happening???"

I can laugh about it and then move on...scripture tells me-
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9 

do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
Philippians 4:6

Yes, I can rest in this...

I'm just saying...my mind is on overload! haha 

Lord, my goodness, my emotions are like a bouncy ball in a room with nothing in it but walls. I am on my knees in adoration of you. Thank you, thank you, thank you for choosing me to be yours and igniting a passion within my heart to serve you in a mighty way. I pray so desperately that YOU be glorified!

1 comment:

  1. You are the best. I know you will find your way. You always have and always will. Love you.

    ReplyDelete