ramblings from my heart and mind

{On a constant journey with the Lord-striving to glorify him with everything I am-love others the way Christ has and continues to love me-determined to be the best daughter, friend, mentor, and individual I can be}

Monday, January 14, 2013

{hearts desire}

Lord enable me to become absolutely diligent in spending daily time with you, to be fervent in prayer with all honesty, love and adoration. That I would strive to speak boldly with compassion and discernment. Praying and seeking wisdom and knowledge, but not to come off to others as "to good". May I be and remain broken before you Lord, and ask for encounters with you that bring daily transformation. Lord, I believe and trust that you will and have begun doing this in me. I lay my life down before you...you have my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment