ramblings from my heart and mind

{On a constant journey with the Lord-striving to glorify him with everything I am-love others the way Christ has and continues to love me-determined to be the best daughter, friend, mentor, and individual I can be}

Thursday, June 28, 2012

{Things that put a smile on my face}

If I am honest, this week has been one of the worst weeks I've had in a while...emotionally, physically, and spiritually. More medical issues arise and the frustration lies in having a multitude of symptoms that all point to one thing specifically and yet, the diagnosis of that one things that encapsulates all of those symptoms comes up negative...What the crap?!?! To say the least, it has been a couple days of tears, frustration, confusion, and hopelessness. I know that all sounds horrible, BUT I am just stating how I feel, the facts...I can't even lead you to think that I have it all together in anyway, bc that is extremely far from the truth. I write about this, not so you feel bad...really, I write to try and clear my head, to get it all out, and maybe one day I can help someone else go through something similar- which I earnestly pray no one has to go through this...I was thinking as I am sitting here scrolling through pinterest :) follow me http://pinterest.com/eringari9/ if you would like...anyway, I was thinking about my attitude and thoughts...how depressing and bland they are and decided to post about things I am loving right now...to give me a smile.

Here Goes....

  1. I am loving the color....MUSTARD YELLOW I don't really know why this obsession started, but it is clear and if you talk to me in person for more than a couple minutes you would know it. I think some of my friends get annoyed when they hear..."Ohhh, it's mustard yellow!"
  2. Panera's Green Tea -it is so stinking gooood!
  3. Pinterest...now I know this is on about 99% of women's favorite pages, but seriously...THE best idea ever!                -Go Here to follow me
  4. My Bible...beyond thankful to be able to freely and openly read scripture wherever and whenever I want. I love flipping through the pages and reading the commentary I have written and what I have been taught...loving that the Lord is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent! His word is living and active!
  5. The song: Always by Kristian Stanfill
       6. Quinoa- if you are not familiar with this grain....you need to be!
        7. Psalm 90:14 "Satisfy us in the morning with your steadfast love,
that we may rejoice and be glad all our days."
                                                    (Psalm 90:14 ESV)
        8. Journaling- I love being about to write and write and write some more...how refreshing!
        9. Instagram :)  ohhhh it is so much fun!!!!!! I love photography
                      
       10. Lemons and Limes I can't get enough....weird, I am well aware


I think that is enough for now... reply and tell me some things that are making you smile today. I would really love to read!!!!  
           Oh and one more...
                    You know there is a problem when your Dr. orders you to get some sun exposure :) No problemo with me!!!!!



Ok, but really write me back and tell me what you are loving!





2 comments:

  1. I love...
    1. That when I see anything mustard yellow I
    think of you :)(And that it's number one in
    big bold mustard yellow letters on your list)
    2. Summertime and all the adventures that come
    with it, which reminds me, we need to plan
    one.
    3. The reminder I received last night that
    even when our plans change God's plan
    doesn't. He's in control of our lives so no
    matter how we think things are going,
    everything is going exactly according to His
    plan. Which means, there's no reason to fret
    because everything will be just as it should
    be.
    4. A clean jeep!
    5. Lots of new things to write about and new
    blogs and books to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Rhonda that is so awesome! We do need to plan something very soon and I am happy to see you tonight :)

      I love....
      that you wrote me back :)

      Delete