ramblings from my heart and mind

{On a constant journey with the Lord-striving to glorify him with everything I am-love others the way Christ has and continues to love me-determined to be the best daughter, friend, mentor, and individual I can be}

Sunday, May 13, 2012

{Mother's Day}

My Mom is da bomb, 
she knows how it's sung.
Willing and able, she shows 
how it's done. 
Her heart pours out over 
and over till it's wrung. 
Yet, she keeps it going
like nothings wrong. 
Mom is cool. 
She went to school. 
Married my Dad and
that was no duel.
I'm blessed to call her Mom,
while we all sing her a song...
she is most of all, my stinkin mom!

I love you Mom!

2 comments:

  1. Yes she is a great mom. Look at the wonderful daughter she brought to our family and how loving and nurturing she is to all of us. I'd like to keep her near for a long long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll always be your girl :) PS...I'm pretty positive you helped ha ha

    ReplyDelete