ramblings from my heart and mind

{On a constant journey with the Lord-striving to glorify him with everything I am-love others the way Christ has and continues to love me-determined to be the best daughter, friend, mentor, and individual I can be}

Monday, December 15, 2008

HE is in control....

WELL long time- so my last post being about exams....HA!
All of my exams have been really great! Except one- HUGE
prayer request!

So friday the 12th I go to take my last final- I was feeling
so confident and excited to be done with this semester. Well,
I go to find it on my online call and it's not there! Gone!
Come to find out I was suppose to take it the friday before on
the 5th. What professor has an exam 2 weeks before exam week?
AHHH! Anyways, please please please pray for me about this...
it's a very sticky situation...but I have peace and I know that
God is in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment