ramblings from my heart and mind

{On a constant journey with the Lord-striving to glorify him with everything I am-love others the way Christ has and continues to love me-determined to be the best daughter, friend, mentor, and individual I can be}

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Things that make me say, "Hmmm..."

1. Boys- they confuse me, sometimes irritate me, make me re-think a lot, and sometimes sad to say- make my heart hurt. Please, by no means am I saying right now that I was "n love" or even really seriously liking a boy, but I am terrible at even beginning to understand them, their motives, and did I say them in general???

Goodness! Lord, would you please just take my eyes and set them upon you and when the time is right put that person in front of me and let me not fall into this pit of destruction that I would be lying in if it wasn't for you!

2. The thought of even thinking about an intimate relationship...ha ha

3. How wonderfully, loving and gracious my God is!

4. Silly people at concerts that clap at the wrong time or clap so loudly you want to turn around and smack them in the face :)

5. Pretty much every time I am reading my Bible...(this is a good thing, I think)

6. What God is going to teach me in the next week, shoot even tomorrow

7. Why God takes such great people that mean so much in your life, out of your life and move you forward

8. school

9. witness strangers do something I think is very, let's say "different", not knowing their motives behind it

10. last but not least....why I am writing this post..hahahahaha


Lord, let me rest in you....

No comments:

Post a Comment